Travel abroad from Greenland

Greenlandic authorities do not grant visas to visa-required countries. For information on visa and passport rules in different countries please see the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.

When you are abroad, we recommend that you write yourself at Ministry of Foreign Affairs list of Danish citizens abroad. This way it will be easier for Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in cooperation with the Department of Foreign Affairs, to provide assistance in any potential crisis situation. See the list here.

If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact us at the Department of Foreign Affairs, tel. No .: +299 345000.

Marriages outside Greenland / home municipality
Do you want to be married outside your home municipality contact Rigsombuddet in Greenland.

Rigsombudsmanden i Grønland
Indaleeqqap Aqq. 3
Postboks 1030
3900 Nuuk
Telefon +299 32 10 01
Telefax +299 32 41 71